- SectorIoT, Big-Data
Ag-Sense is a provider of real-time tracking and protective solutions for location based devices.
- FoundersGil Aizner, Alon Ben Zvi
- Notable Shareholders
AG-Sense specializes in providing IoT (Internet of Things) solution for a secure remote control and transferring data in the banks, automotive and agricultural fields. The latest trend in the banking and finance sector is to use the IoT to secure banks and ATM sites. AG-Sense IoT based sensors solution can help banks cut their operational cost by reducing energy wastage, reducing the risk of theft and helping customers whenever they face any challenges.
AG-Sense is a leading provider in the market of location based devices, as AG-Sense provides a unique service of both a location tracking device, and a fleet control and management services, with an emphasis on the security needs.
AG-Sense's main activity includes:
- End to end solution for a anti skimming and full protective system for ATM's: On site ATM, Off site ATM, Mobile ATM, White/Brown Label ATM;
- IoT Platform and Big Data: remote sensing system, which allow the users to remotely control parameters such as temperature and humidity;
- IoT monitoring solutions for tanks (water, fuel, urea, fertilizer, sewage);
- A protective system for agricultural tools, agricultural machinery, forklifts, tractors and bulldozers (construction equipment), off-road vehicles and towed equipment.